What is Worcester like for family-friendly holidays?
If you have been trying to find the ideal family-friendly holiday destination, you might want to consider friendly people Worcester. Here you'll find an interesting array of family activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. From the cathedral to beautiful gardens, Worcester has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day visiting attractions such as Cotswolds, Worcester Cathedral and Worcestershire County Cricket Club. When it's time to rest after a day of touring the area with the kids, Worcester has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. You can pick from 30 Worcester accommodations to find one you and the family will enjoy.
Where are some places to stay with kids in Worcester?
Our travellers have rated these as their favourite kid-friendly hotels:
- free parking • free WiFi • Laundry room • Picnic area • Walkable location
- free parking • free full breakfast • restaurant • free WiFi • Comfy beds
- free parking • free English breakfast • restaurant • Arcade
- free parking • Indoor pool • restaurant • free WiFi • Comfy beds
- children's meals • free parking
Orchard Side Bed and Breakfast3-star Worcester B&B with bar
Huntlands Farm3.5-star Worcester B&B with bar
The Court HouseWorcester B&B in historical district
The Elms Hotel and Spa4-star hotel with spa, bar
The Boot InnWorcester upmarket inn with bar
What should I see and do with kids in and around Worcester?
You'll find that Worcester and the surrounding area offers lots of entertaining things to see while you're visiting with the kids. Here are some suggestions to make your stay educational and fun:
- Croome Park
- Malvern Hills
- Showborough House Sculpture Garden
- Worcester Cathedral
- Worcestershire County Cricket Club
- Worcester Racecourse
Museums & art galleries
Sights & landmarks
- intu Merry Hill
- Gloucester Quays
- Touchwood Shopping Center