What's La Sagrada Familia like?La Sagrada Familia is notable for its cathedral. Top places to visit include Sagrada Familia. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Placa de Catalunya and La Rambla.
Where are the best places to stay in La Sagrada Familia?
We have 218 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in La Sagrada Familia:
Apartments Hostemplo SuitesCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • An area shuttle • Family-friendly
Boutique Hostemplo Sagrada FamiliaCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • An area shuttle • Central location
Hostemplo Sagrada FamiliaCity centre pension
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Ibis Barcelona Centro Sagrada Familia2-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Sercotel Rosellon4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to La Sagrada FamiliaLa Sagrada Familia is located 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from La Sagrada Familia
Getting to La Sagrada Familia on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Sagrada Familia Station
- Sant Pau Dos de Maig
- Sant Pau-Dos de Maig Station
Things to see and do in and around La Sagrada Familia
What to see in La Sagrada Familia
- Sagrada Familia
- Avinguda Diagonal