What's Dreta de l'Eixample like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Dreta de l'Eixample, especially its cafes and art scene. Enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's museums and selection of shops. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to La Rambla to shop. Other popular sights worth a visit include Plaça de Catalunya.
Where are the best places to stay in Dreta de l'Eixample?
We have 727 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite places to stay in Dreta de l'Eixample:
The One Barcelona GLLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Sauna • 24-hour fitness centre • Walkable location
Almanac BarcelonaLuxury hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
Alma Barcelona GLLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Fitness centre • Central location
Hotel OmniumCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Seventy Barcelona4-star hotel with spa and outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness centre • Central location
How to get to Dreta de l'Eixample
Dreta de l'Eixample is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Dreta de l'Eixample
Travelling to Dreta de l'Eixample by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Barcelona Paseo de Gracia Station
- Plaça de Catalunya Station
Getting to Dreta de l'Eixample on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Girona Station
- Passeig de Gracia Station
- Tetuan Station