What's Shaw like?
People go to Shaw to see famous places such as White House, as well as its many attractions such as Smithsonian Institution. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants. National Mall and National Museum of African American History and Culture are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Shaw?
We have 59 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here is our travellers' top accommodation choice in Shaw:
Duo Housing Hostel2-star hostel
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to get to Shaw
Shaw is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Shaw
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 26.4 mi (42.6 km) from Shaw
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from Shaw
Things to see and do in and around Shaw
What to see in Shaw
- White House
- National Mall
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Capital One Arena
- United States Capitol
Things to do in Shaw
- Smithsonian Institution
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Union Station Shopping Center
- National Museum of Natural History
- National Air and Space Museum