What's Kemang like?While in Kemang, you can enjoy the bars. Bundaran Hi and National Monument are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Taman Mini Indonesia Indah is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Kemang?
We have 62 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite places to stay in Kemang:
Grandkemang Hotel - CHSE Certified4-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 bars • Fitness centre • Attentive staff
POP! Hotel Kemang Jakarta2-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
How to get to KemangKemang is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from Kemang
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Kemang
Things to see and do in and around Kemang
Things to see near Kemang:
- Bundaran Hi (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Taman Suropati (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- South Jakarta Mayors Office (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Golden Triangle (3.1 mi/5 km away)
Things to do near Kemang:
- Blok M Square (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Pondok Indah Mall (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Pacific Place (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Kidzania (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Gandaria City Mall (2.5 mi/4 km away)