What's Josefov like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Josefov, especially its shops and historical sites. Make sure that you enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take in some culture at Prague Jewish Museum and Museum of Decorative Arts. There's plenty more to see, including Jewish Town Hall and Old Jewish Cemetery.
Where are the best places to stay in Josefov?
We have 24 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in Josefov but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Hot tub • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Golden Prague Rooms - 0.1 mi (0.1 km) awayCity centre hotel
K+K Hotel Central Prague - 0.6 mi (0.9 km) awayLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
Michelangelo Grand Hotel Prague - 0.6 mi (1 km) awayLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
Grand Majestic Hotel Prague - 0.5 mi (0.9 km) awayLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
Grandium Hotel Prague - 0.7 mi (1.2 km) awayLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
How to get to Josefov
Josefov is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Josefov
Things to see and do in and around Josefov
What to see in Josefov
- Jewish Town Hall
- Old Jewish Cemetery
- Charles University
- Spanish Synagogue
- Old-New Synagogue
Things to do in Josefov
- Parizska Street
- Prague Jewish Museum
- Museum of Decorative Arts
- Klausen Synagogue
- Jewish Ceremonial Hall