What's Zizkov like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Zizkov, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great bars. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Vitkov Hill and Riegrovy Sady. There's plenty more to see, including Zizkov Television Tower and Atrium Flora.
Where are the best places to stay in Zizkov?
We have 122 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' top lodging choices in Zizkov:
Courtyard by Marriott Prague City4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
Hotel White LionCity centre hotel
- Garden • Central location
Don Giovanni Hotel Prague - Great Hotels of the World4-star hotel with 3 restaurants and 3 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Central location
Theatrino4-star hotel with bar and conference centre
- Free breakfast • Steam room • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Hotel Ariston & Ariston PatioCity centre hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Zizkov
Zizkov is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Zizkov
Getting to Zizkov on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Olšanské náměstí Stop
- Radhošťská Stop
- Lipanská Stop
Things to see and do in and around Zizkov
What to see in Zizkov
- Zizkov Television Tower
- Jan Palach's Grave
- Olsany Cemetery
- Vitkov Hill
- Jan Zizka Statue