What's Barajas like?
People go to Barajas for fun-filled days at Parque Warner Madrid, as well as many other top attractions such as Madrid Zoo Aquarium. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops and restaurants. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and Gran Via Street are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Barajas?
We have 34 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite lodging options in Barajas:
Hotel Maydrit Airport4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness centre • Quiet rooms
NH Madrid Barajas Airport3-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Bar • Pool loungers • Central location
Melia Barajas4-star hotel with restaurant and pool bar
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness centre • Central location
Hotel Villa De Barajas3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Hostal Los Rosales2.5-star hostal
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Attentive staff
How to get to Barajas
Barajas is located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas), 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Barajas
Getting to Barajas on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Barajas Station
- Aeropuerto T1-T2-T3 Station
- Alameda de Osuna Station
Things to see and do in and around Barajas
What to see in Barajas
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza Mayor
- WiZink Center