What's Fuencarral-El Pardo like?
Fuencarral-El Pardo is an upmarket part of town where you can spend time visiting the spas. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Royal Palace of El Pardo and Zarzuela Palace. There's plenty more to see, including Cristo de El Pardo and Centro Nacional de Golf.
Where are the best places to stay in Fuencarral-El Pardo?
We have 29 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' top lodging choices in Fuencarral-El Pardo:
Residencia Universitaria Erasmo3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
NH Madrid Las Tablas4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Cafe • Walkable location
Eurostars Suites MirasierraLuxury hotel with restaurant and pool bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Outdoor pool • Central location
Eurostars Madrid TowerLuxury hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Hot tub • 24-hour health club • Bar • Central location
Holiday Inn Madrid - Las Tablas, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
How to get to Fuencarral-El Pardo
Fuencarral-El Pardo is located 9 mi (14.5 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Fuencarral-El Pardo
Travelling to Fuencarral-El Pardo by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Madrid El Goloso Station
- Madrid Cantoblanco Universty Station
- Madrid University P. Comillas Station
Getting to Fuencarral-El Pardo on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Pitis Station
- Arroyofresno Station
- Mirasierra - Paco de Lucía Station