What's 15th Arrondissement like?
Visitors really like 15th Arrondissement, especially its museums, cafes and riverfront access. Top places to visit include Paris Expo Porte de Versailles. There's plenty more to see, including Rue du Commerce and Palais des Sports.
Where are the best places to stay in 15th Arrondissement?
We have 502 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in 15th Arrondissement:
Relais 12bis B&BCity centre B&B with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • Central location
Les Jardins de Mademoiselle Hotel & Spa4-star hotel with indoor pool and bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness centre • Cafe • Central location
Hôtel Bleu de GrenelleCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Edgar Suites Expo Paris Porte de Versailles
- Free WiFi • An area shuttle • Central location
Hotel Wallace - Orso HotelCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
How to get to 15th Arrondissement
15th Arrondissement is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from 15th Arrondissement
- Orly Airport (ORY), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from 15th Arrondissement
Travelling to 15th Arrondissement by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Paris-Vaugirard Station
- Paris Montparnasse-Pasteur Station
- Montparnasse Station
Getting to 15th Arrondissement on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Vaugirard Station
- Convention Station
- Volontaires Station