What's 7th Arrondissement like?
People go to 7th Arrondissement to see famous places such as Palais Garnier, as well as its many attractions such as Luxembourg Gardens. Enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's museums and selection of cafes. Louvre Museum and Champs-Élysées are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in 7th Arrondissement?
We have 406 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in 7th Arrondissement:
Hotel Le Narcisse Blanc & SpaLuxury hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Duc de Saint-SimonCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel de LilleUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hôtel MuguetCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Pavillon Faubourg Saint-Germain & SpaLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness centre • Walkable location
How to get to 7th Arrondissement
7th Arrondissement is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from 7th Arrondissement
- Orly Airport (ORY), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from 7th Arrondissement
Getting to 7th Arrondissement on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Solferino Station
- Assemblee Nationale Station
- Varenne Station
Things to see and do in and around 7th Arrondissement
What to see in 7th Arrondissement
- Eiffel Tower
- Arc de Triomphe
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
- Palace of Versailles