What's 6th Arrondissement like?
Visitors really like 6th Arrondissement, especially its museums, cafes and picturesque gardens. Travellers like this romantic neighbourhood for its art scene. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Luxembourg Palace and Pont Neuf. There's plenty more to see, including Saint-Sulpice Church and Rue de Rennes.
Where are the best places to stay in 6th Arrondissement?
We have 475 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite places to stay in 6th Arrondissement:
Hotel d'AubussonLuxury hotel with indoor pool and bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness centre • Terrace • Central location
Hotel Luxembourg ParcCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Relais Saint Germain4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
La Villa Saint Germain des Prés4-star hotel with spa and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hôtel des Académies et des Arts4-star hotel with spa and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to 6th Arrondissement
6th Arrondissement is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from 6th Arrondissement
- Orly Airport (ORY), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from 6th Arrondissement
Getting to 6th Arrondissement on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Saint-Sulpice Station
- Mabillon Station
- Saint-Germain-des-Pres Station
Things to see and do in and around 6th Arrondissement
What to see in 6th Arrondissement
- Saint-Sulpice Church
- Luxembourg Palace
- Place Saint-Germain-des-Pres
- Pont Neuf
- Île de la Cité