What's South Bank like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about South Bank, especially its shops and riverfront access. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants. Top attractions include London Eye. There's plenty more to see, including Royal National Theatre and Southbank Centre.
Where are the best places to stay in South Bank?
We have 70 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in South Bank:
Park Plaza County Hall London4-star hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Central location
Sea Containers LondonLuxury hotel with 2 bars and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The LaLit LondonLuxury hotel with bar and 24-hour fitness centre
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
London Marriott Hotel County HallLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Dixon, Autograph Collection4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
How to get to South Bank
South Bank is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from South Bank
- London (LCY-London City), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from South Bank
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from South Bank
Things to see and do in and around South Bank
What to see in South Bank
- London Bridge
- Southbank Centre
- Royal Festival Hall
- Thames River
- Blackfriars Bridge
Things to do in South Bank
- London Eye
- Royal National Theatre
- London Dungeon
- Sea Life London Aquarium
- Florence Nightingale Museum