What's Ciudad Lineal like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Ciudad Lineal, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of cafes and shops in the neighbourhood. With a trip to Arturo Soria Plaza Shopping Center or Alcala Norte, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Calle de Alcalá and Museo Africano Mundo Negro.
Where are the best places to stay in Ciudad Lineal?
We have 71 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Ciudad Lineal:
ARTIEM MadridUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
Hotel Quinta de los Cedros4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Garden • Attentive staff
Novotel Madrid City Las Ventas4-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness centre • Family-friendly
Petit Palace Arturo SoriaUpmarket hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Ibis Styles Madrid City las Ventas
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Swim-up bar • Outdoor pool • Attentive staff
How to get to Ciudad Lineal
Ciudad Lineal is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Ciudad Lineal
Getting to Ciudad Lineal on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Barrio de la Concepcion Station
- Avenida de la Paz Station
- Arturo Soria Station
Things to see and do in and around Ciudad Lineal
What to see in Ciudad Lineal
- Calle de Alcalá
- Los Cubos Building
- Almudena Cemetery