What's 10th Arrondissement like?There are lots of things that visitors like about 10th Arrondissement, especially its coffee shops. Make sure that you enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's great shops and restaurants. Take in some culture at Le Manoir de Paris and Alhambra Theatre Music Hall. There's plenty more to see, including Grands Boulevards and Canal Saint-Martin.
Where are the best places to stay in 10th Arrondissement?
We have 372 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top lodging choices in 10th Arrondissement:
Hôtel Le Milie RoseUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
La Planque HôtelCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
25hours Hotel Terminus Nord4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Renaissance Paris Republique HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Terrace • Central location
WHO - Windsor Hotel OperaCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to get to 10th Arrondissement10th Arrondissement is located 1.6 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 13 mi (21 km) from 10th Arrondissement
- Orly Airport (ORY), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from 10th Arrondissement
Travelling to 10th Arrondissement by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Gare de l'Est
- Paris (XPG-Gare du Nord Train Station)
- Gare du Nord
Getting to 10th Arrondissement on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Gare de l'Est Station
- Château Landon Metro Station
- Paris Magenta Station