What's Hell's Kitchen like?
People go to Hell's Kitchen to see famous places such as Rockefeller Center, as well as its many attractions such as American Dream. Enjoy this scenic neighbourhood's entertainment choices and selection of shops. Manhattan Cruise Terminal and Broadway are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Hell's Kitchen?
We have 296 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top places to stay in Hell's Kitchen:
EVEN Hotel New York - Times Square South4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square WestCity centre hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
CIVILIAN HotelArt Deco hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Pod Times Square3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Kasa The Duffy Times SquareCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
How to get to Hell's Kitchen
Hell's Kitchen is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Hell's Kitchen
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Hell's Kitchen
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Hell's Kitchen
Getting to Hell's Kitchen on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- 50 St. Station (8th Av.)
- 34th Street–Hudson Yards Station
Things to see and do in and around Hell's Kitchen
What to see in Hell's Kitchen
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal
- Times Square
- Rockefeller Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Grand Central Terminal