What's Manhattan like?
People go to Manhattan to see famous places such as Rockefeller Center, as well as its many attractions such as American Dream. Travellers like this scenic neighbourhood for its theatre scene. Central Park and Manhattan Cruise Terminal are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Manhattan?
We have 5384 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' favourite lodging options in Manhattan:
The Wallace4-star hotel with bar and 24-hour fitness centre
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
The LowellLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Conrad New York DowntownLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
The Sherry NetherlandUpmarket hotel with 24-hour fitness centre
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Four Seasons Hotel New York DowntownLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Health club • Bar
How to get to Manhattan
Manhattan is located 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the heart of New York.
- New York, NY (NYS-Skyports Seaplane Base), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Manhattan
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Manhattan
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from Manhattan
Travelling to Manhattan by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Grand Central - 42 St. Station
- New York Harlem 125th St. Station
- New York W 32nd St. Station
Getting to Manhattan on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- 81 St. - Museum of Natural History Station
- 86 St. Station (Central Park West)
- West 86th Street Station