What's Newhaven like?
People go to Newhaven to see famous places such as Edinburgh Castle, as well as its many attractions such as Edinburgh Zoo. Travellers like this family-friendly neighbourhood's lovely seaside views and great shops. Princes Street and Royal Mile are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Newhaven?
We have 47 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in Newhaven but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free in-room WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
Leonardo Royal Edinburgh Haymarket - 2.5 mi (4 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
YOTEL Edinburgh - 1.9 mi (3 km) away4-star hotel with bar and 24-hour fitness centre
Point A Hotel Edinburgh Haymarket - 2.4 mi (3.9 km) awayCity centre hotel with bar
Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh - Formerly Jurys Inn - 2 mi (3.3 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Britannia Hotel Edinburgh - 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
How to get to Newhaven
Newhaven is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Newhaven
Things to see and do in and around Newhaven
What to see in Newhaven
- Edinburgh Castle
- Royal Mile
- University of Edinburgh
- Murrayfield Stadium
- Edinburgh Port
Things to do in Newhaven
- Princes Street
- Edinburgh Zoo
- Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- Royal Botanic Garden