What's Niddrie like?
People go to Niddrie to see famous places such as Edinburgh Castle, as well as its many attractions such as Edinburgh Zoo. Royal Mile and Princes Street are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Niddrie?
Our travellers don't have any top picks in Niddrie but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free in-room WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
Leonardo Royal Edinburgh Haymarket - 3.5 mi (5.7 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
YOTEL Edinburgh - 3.4 mi (5.5 km) away4-star hotel with bar and 24-hour fitness centre
Point A Hotel Edinburgh Haymarket - 3.4 mi (5.5 km) awayCity centre hotel with bar
Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh - Formerly Jurys Inn - 2.7 mi (4.3 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Britannia Hotel Edinburgh - 3.9 mi (6.3 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
How to get to Niddrie
Niddrie is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Niddrie
Things to see and do in and around Niddrie
What to see in Niddrie
- Edinburgh Castle
- University of Edinburgh
- Royal Mile
- Murrayfield Stadium
- Holyrood Park
Things to do in Niddrie
- Princes Street
- Edinburgh Zoo
- St James Quarter
- George Street