What's Barnt Green like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Barnt Green? Places such as Lickey Hills Country Park and Palace Theatre are just a little farther away. Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings and Artrix are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Barnt Green?
One of the top places to stay in Barnt Green:
4 bedroom accommodation in AlvechurchFamily-friendly holiday home with kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Garden
How to get to Barnt GreenBarnt Green is located 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the heart of Birmingham.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from Barnt Green
- Coventry (CVT), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from Barnt Green
Things to see and do in and around Barnt Green
Things to see near Barnt Green:
- Lickey Hills Country Park (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Waseley Hills Country Park (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Forge Mill Needle Museum and Bordesley Abbey (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Valley Stadium (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Sanders Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Things to do near Barnt Green:
- Palace Theatre (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Artrix (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- The Abbey Golf Course (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Kingfisher Shopping Centre (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)