What's Midtown West like?
People go to Midtown West to see famous places such as Rockefeller Center, as well as its many attractions such as American Dream. Enjoy this scenic neighbourhood's theatre scene and selection of shops. Broadway and Times Square are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Midtown West?
We have 1366 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' top places to stay in Midtown West:
Renaissance New York Midtown HotelRiverfront hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • Tennis courts • Central location
CitizenM New York Times Square4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hilton Club West 57th Street New YorkCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
M Social Hotel Times Square New York4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
CIVILIAN HotelArt Deco hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Midtown West
Midtown West is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Midtown West
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Midtown West
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Midtown West
Getting to Midtown West on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- 50 St. Station (8th Av.)
- 49th St. Station
- 50 St. Station (Broadway)
Things to see and do in and around Midtown West
What to see in Midtown West
- Times Square
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal
- Rockefeller Center
- Central Park
- New York Times Building