Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
View New York 2-Star Hotels on a map
- Times Square
- Rockefeller Center
- National September 11 Memorial
- Penn Station
- Empire State Building
- Barclays Center Brooklyn
- Grand Central Terminal
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- Radio City Music Hall
- Museum of Modern Art
- Theatre District
- MetLife Stadium
- Harmon Cove Outlet Center
- Downtown Brooklyn
- Prudential Center
- Meatpacking District
- Lincoln Center
Best New York Two Star Hotels
We currently have 80154 reviews from real guest stays you can read to help you make up your mind.
You can start with the 5 most popular hotels booked in the last hour:
1. Brooklyn Houze - Hostel
2. Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck Heights
3. Victorian Bed & Breakfast
4. Home2 Suites by Hilton NY Long Island City/Manhattan View
5. Hotel Le Jolie
Booking cheap two star hotels in New York on Hotels.com
On Hotels.com you can find a range of two star hotels combining good basic comfort with low prices, giving you the chance to save on your accommodation.
We offer several types of 2 star accommodation, and you can combine them with services like free breakfast or parking to tailor your stay.
With our range of accommodation in New York, it's easy to find the 2-star hotel that suits you the best.
Ways to save even more on your New York hotel
The average hotel room in New York costs: £176/night, but there's no reason you need to pay that much.
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 4 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Stay 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals & Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com voucher codes - All our official promo and discount codes in one place.
4. Weekend Breaks - Save up to 50% on short city breaks.
New York Travel Guides & Things To Do
When you're planning a trip to New York, cultural exploration is likely to be top of your list. From...
Trying to decide where to stay in New York City? From Midtown, the home of Times Square to the leafy...
You could live in New York for years without managing to see everything the bustling metropolis has ...